Over the past 2 decades, indoor tanning beds have become a big phenomenon in the United States. Many humans feel very strongly regarding the positive effects of tanning. Why is it that Americans want to be tanned?
In numerous other places, it is preferent to be pale. This is because reasonable skin is related with youthfulness. As a matter of fact, in numerous Asian countries women go to outstanding lengths to lighten their skin as much as possible. Over time, your skin gets darker because you are exposed to more sunlight, but when you are young your skin is fairer.
This is the opposite in the United States. Indoor tanning is very general even though there are known risks. SO why it that tanned skin is is so necessary to Americans?
There are some people who take place to find a lot of gains to using home tanning beds. There are those who strive to be dark, sun-kissed, or tinted all the time – not just in the summertime when it is more natural to look that way.
There are a heap of interesting ideas as to why being tan is considered attractive. Tanning may even out your skin and hide blemishes. This makes your skin appear healthier. Additionally, a lot of people feel like tanned skin makes them appear thinner than when they have pale skin.
A lot of people who tan, both indoors and out, report significant improvements in their complexion. This is because a good deal of acne and breakouts are caused by oily skin, and the UV rays arid the skin. Additionally, a great deal of people with psoriasis and eczema see improvements after tanning.
I likewise believe that tanning causes a subconscious effect on some people. Physical attraction is a biological response to people. The innate intention of physical attraction is to mate and reproduce. People are naturally attracted to humans that appear to be healthful because they have a better probability to reproduce. Tanning makes you look like you are active and outdoors, which is a sign of good health. Obviously there are other reasons why humans are attracted to others besides just physical looks though.
It takes a lot less time to tan in a tanning bed than it does in the sun. So it may be much more commodious to tan indoors than outdoors. Additionally, if you rely on lying out in the sun you are at the mercy of the sun’s schedule and the weather. It is even more commodious to tan indoors if you have a home tanning bed.
As you may see, there a heap of gains to tanning and a good deal of gains to indoor tanning. However, there are of course known risks. It is important to compare the risks and gains to see what is best for you.
Black 2 White “Go 3 shades darker in 1 session!”Let White 2 BlackTM take you to the dark side. Powered by multiple bronzers and tyrosines, detect the divergence in 1 tanning session!Acai Oil-Powerful fruit oil loaded with antioxidantsHemp Seed oil-Saturates your body and continually restores and replenishes moistureFragrance: Autumn NightsProduct Actions: Tan Enhancer, BronzerProduct Specs: 8.5 US fl. oz (250 mL), .5 US fl. oz. (15mL)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #179 in Beauty
- Brand: Devoted Creations
- Model: White 2 Black
- Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch, Panthenol, Glycerin*, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Potassium Caproyl Tyrosine, Sorbitol (and) Arginine HCI (and) Ornithine HCI (and) Tyrosine (and) Silica, Oleoyl Tyrosine (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Oleic Acid, Acetyl-Tyrosine (and) Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (and) Adenosine Triphosphate (and) Riboflavin**, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol***, Retinyl Palmitate****, Calcium Ascorbate*****, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylparaben (and) Isopropylparaben (and) Isobutylparaben (and) Butylparaben, Polysorbate 80, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, 2-(4-tert-Butylbenzyl) propionaldehyde (Lilial), D-Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxy methylpentyl cyclohexencarboxaldehyde (Lyral), 3-Methyl-4-(2,6,6-tri-methyl-2-cyclohexen-1-yl)-3-buten-2-one (Methyl ionone gama), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.50″ h x 1.00″ w x 4.00″ l, .53 pounds
- White 2 BlackTM – Autumn Nights Fragrance “Go 3 shades darker in 1 session!”
- White 2 BlackTM take you to the dark side because it’s powered by multiple bronzers and tyrosines.
36 of 40 people found the following review helpful.
caters more to MEN
By A. R. Shirah
So i just got out of the tanning bed after using this lotion for the first time. It goes on very smooth and i love that. However the smell and packaging of this particular lotion caters more to men which is great if you’re a man. IMO the smell is good but reminds of men’s cologne…maybe just me idk. It has not been 24 hours yet but i don’t really see myself 3 shades darker as this product adbvertises..but they say you continue to tan for 24 hours so we’ll see. I do think i am darker and this is a nice lotion. When i got out if felt like i had no lotion on at all which is great and after i applied “perfectly pink” after tan lotion and now i smell amazing! i guess the 2 scents together really compliment eachother! The girl at the salon raved about this stuff and she said it reminds her of a perfume she used to wear..so i guess it depends on your skin’s chemistry. I think it’s great for men becuase who wants to walk around with a big pink bottle of tanning lotion right? So overall a nice product..just not for me.
update: Wow..i should have waited to write this review…i really noticed a darker tan after a few hours…And when my husband got home he could tell the difference…so i love this lotion..but i still think it caters to men but who cares…if it gets me dark..i’ll just sqirt on some perfume NICE LOTION!
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
My White 2 Black review.
By Meagan Kathleen
I tried a sample packet of White 2 Black at my tanning salon and noticed results as soon as I got home.
This lotion WILL give you instant color, and it will continue to darken.
I like to tan in the evenings then I wait to shower in the mornings so that the lotion has time to reach full effect and everything.
With that being said, I am very pleased with the results of this product. I have also heard other great reviews on it.
I recommend this lotion to those who already have a base tan, want faster results with color, or want to break through their tanning plateau.
White 2 Black has a fresh scent that is unisex. The packaging may not be super girly like a lot of other products for tanning, but that’s no big deal at all.
Also, it has been 2 days now since I last tanned and I still have lot’s of color from this lotion. I went ahead and purchased the full size bottle today at my salon. Looking forward to seeing how the color ends up after using this for an extended period.
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
DOES WHAT IT SAYS!!!!
By Jacqueline Evans
THIS LOTION IS REALLY GOOD!! ACTUALLY GETS ME DARKER THAN THE OTHERS I’VE TRIED!! ONLY THING IS THE SMELL. IT’S A BIT STRONG!NOT A BURNT SKIN SMELL, MORE LIKE A STRONG PERFUME.
See all 66 customer reviews…