Andis Quiet hangup 1600 Watt hair dryer with night light, is a wall-mounted hang-up hair dryer with LED light. It has a quiet, long-life motor, and Lifeline shock shelter that is built into the unit. It has a 3 position switch with 2 heat and air settings. The metal mounting plate is for secure wall attachment. It features a new hanger loop. An exclusive Andis innovation in cord storage. It has a long-lasting electronic light, no more bulbs to burn out or replace. Its soft, diffused light provides visibility for safely moving around. It is less costly to operate than most night lights. It stays cool and is energy efficient. It has the cool shot styling feature to seal in hair style. It is ADA compliant when mounted under 48 inches.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2669 in Beauty
- Color: white
- Brand: Andis
- Model: 30975/HD-10L
- Released on: 2005-06-13
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.30″ h x 6.10″ w x 11.20″ l, 2.45 pounds
- Wall-mounted hang-up hair dryer with LED light
- Built-in Lifeline shock protection; 3 position switch with 2 heat/air settings
- Metal mounting plate for secure wall attachment with exclusive Andis innovation in cord storage
- Long-lasting electronic light – no bulbs to burn out or replace
- Less costly to operate than most night lights – stays cool and is energy efficient
- Item is not SAA approved for Australia
25 of 25 people found the following review helpful.
Close But Not Quite
By E. White
We have used several Andis hair dryers in motels and decided to get one. There are two short comings for this model:
1. The LED night light is too bright. I covered it with an opaque (I thought) white tape. The LED light still penetrates through around the edges. The light is toned down now but it is too bad there isn’t an adjustment on the light. This is not enough negative factor not to buy one.
2. The unit is quiet but not as powerful as I would like it to be. We used a different Andis model in a hotel that had plenty of power. I believe the model number ended in “92″.
I like the concept an will probably buy another Andis with more power and move this one to a guest bathroom.
For $30 it is close to being a great dryer . . . but not quite.
21 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
Good value for the price
By T. Chase
This is a nice hairdryer that works very well and is quiet. The hook attachment to keep the cord off the counter is very handy. The only thing that is negative is the nightlight is very bright and Aqua colored so it really lights up the room. It would be nice if it had a light sensitve switch to turn it off during the day or when the room lights are on, but for the price that might be asking too much.
14 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
By Ray C.
This is the second Andis Hangup Hair Dryer we’ve had…..The first one was more than 10 yrs. old and ran great….We left it on the wall when we sold the house and moved….Got a new one for the new house…Couldn’t be happier and love the night light feature…
See all 142 customer reviews…