Here are seven reasons why men must consider shaving their privates. No, I’m not talking regarding Privates in the Army, even though a “soldier” at attention, with a shiny helmet and a loaded weapon, is unquestionably involved.
Most men worry obsessively when it comes to the hair on their heads but seldom give a second thought to their pubic hair. Only when the time is right with that special lady do men realize they ought to have expended a lot of time grooming their privates. Guys, here are 7 compelling reasons why you must groom your pubic hair or even remove it completely.
1. Cleanliness. The crotch is a focal point for heat, sweat, and bacteria. Cropping or removing your pubic hair makes that area much posing no difficulty to keep clean, and more importantly, smelling clean and manly. She’s more likely to explore that area up close if it’s well maintained.
2. Novelty. The contrast amongst your plainly adult-sized package and your new hairlessness may be rather erotic, and not just to you! Your lover may gush over the idea of making love to what now has the illusion of being forbidden fruit.
3. It’s More Inviting. If you remove most or all of her objections to performing oral sex on you, isn’t it worth the trouble? Pay particular attention to removing stray hairs from your shaft. Hair in the mouth sucks, but she won’t if she finds one.
4. Don’t Forget The Scrotum. A woman’s body is playground of softness and smoothness, so don’t you think she’ll be grateful for the same on you? A silky smooth ball sack invites both manual and oral caresses. She’s far more likely to play down there if she doesn’t have to use a weed-whacker to find it.
5. It’s Healthier. She’ll see without delay that you have no skin outbreaks or not wanted “critters” to hide. Furthermore, you will have more outstanding manual sensitivity when you carry out your periodic testicular self-exam. You do thoroughly examine yourself regularly, don’t you? You should. The earlier you catch any problems, the posing no difficulty they are to fix.
Learn more with regards to Testicular Self Exams (TSE) at http://my.webmd.com/hw/mens_conditions/hw234856.asp
6. It’s Fun To Let Her Do It! That’s right, let her shave you! This is not only an exercise in trust, but a highly-suspenseful (erotic|sexual pleasure|sexually arousing sudden intense sensation ride. The risk of an ultra sharp razor in such a sensible area, the tension of long slow razor strokes, the aching of your pulse-pounding erection, and the foamy friction of her shaving-creamed hand on your shaft may intensify your pleasure like you never thought possible. Just don’t make any sudden moves.
And most significantly (to some at least):
7. It Makes Your Erection Look Huge. I’m not kidding – you will swear that you gained at least an extra inch in length! If your crotch is not groomed regularly, you probably have pubic hair at least percentage way up your shaft. Your penis “appears” to start out where that pubic hair ends. Remove the underbrush and your concealed length will be revealed.
When you’re grooming the hair on your “big head,” don’t forget regarding the hair on the “little head” too! Whether you do it to please yourself or a collaborator (or both), regular pubic hair grooming or even total pubic hair remotion may spice up your love life. If you like it enough, consider permanent remotion methods such as laser hair remotion or electrolysis.
Note that galore humans experience moderate to intense itching the firstborn few days after shaving as the pubic hair grows back. You might want your original grooming experience to be at the beginning of a weekend so you’re not squirming in your office chair all day Monday! The itching will have to decrease or stop if you proceed to groom yourself regularly.
And if the guys in the gym locker room make fun of you, initial ask them why they are checking out your package. In the embarrassed silence that follows, tell them why you did it, that you’re having twice as much sex as they are, and what she’s doing now that she wouldn’t do before! Then get ready to answer their questions.
Most helpful customer reviews
184 of 195 people found the following review helpful.
Was amazed to see how many models were now available, and how many companies were making them. After doing some research (and asking my barber), ended up getting the Philips Norelco G370 All-in-1 Grooming System, and must say that so far this seems to have been a good choice. My barber had suggested that I stay with the more basic (and more economical) trimmers, as most from a particular manufacturer have the same heads as their higher-priced models, and it was the cutting head itself that made a trimmer good or bad. He had suggested that I consider some of the Wahl and Panasonic models, but also had a personal preference for the Philips Norelco products, as they seemed to last… which I had also experienced.
This trimmer has a great array of attachments, and each of them is quite useful, performing exactly as expected. It has an excellent beard and moustache comb/guide with nine locking length settings, as does the hair clipper comb. The little mini-shaver attachment is good for cleanup, and acts like a miniature micro-screen electric razor. Was cautious about the nose and ear trimmer, but after reading the instruction sheet, found that it was easy to master.
The online comparison chart between the various Philips Norelco trimmers is wrong here, as this one does come with a nylon travel pouch. This model features:
* Six attachments that can be rinsed, making it easy to clean
Took the time to read the instruction sheet that came with this trimmer, which was detailed but easy to understand. The instructions had indicated that the trimmer shouldn’t be left with the unit shouldn’t be left charging full-time, which I found to be a nuisance at first. When setting up the plastic charging and attachment stand, found that if it was rested gently above the charging plug, the green charging light was off, so that eliminated that problem. Charged it for the ten hours suggested before using it, and it has worked fine, and a charge last for weeks. The stand itself looked to be a bit flimsy at first glance, but while handling it when I was setting it up, found that it was sturdier than I had first thought. All of the attachments fit easily in the proper slots.
Must note that this unit came in one of those irritating clamshell packages. This one was more of a nuisance to open than most because it was difficult to see if the contents were going to be damaged when cutting through the plastic with a combination of scissors and a sharp knife.
Since we all have different things that we look for in trimmers like this, thought that I might share some of my findings with others here.
Also considered the Philips Norelco G380 All-in-1 Grooming System, but the only difference between this and the Philips Norelco G370 Trimmer was that the G380 came in a gray color and had a travel pouch… which also came with the black G370 trimmer.
Looked at the Philips Norelco T980 Turbo Vacuum Trimmer which was considered for its hair deflector and vacuum, but the price difference was enough to make me go for the more basic G370 trimmer.
The Wahl 9918-617 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer seemed to be a good one, and its ability to operate cordless via battery or plugged into charger sounded good, and it had good reviews. This was a very close second choice.
The Wahl 9877-500 “The Goatee” Advanced Dual Blade, Rechargeable/Cordless Beard, Goatee & Mustache Trimmer had some interesting dual blades, but the Philips Norelco G370 had more attachments, and the model that I looked at made me shy away from this one.
Had also considered the stylish Panasonic ER2403K 5 Position Beard/Moustache Trimmer. This one features wet or dry trimming, five length adjustments and an excellent price, but since it uses two AAA batteries, decided to rule it out.
In the end, it was my past experience with the Philips Norelco products that helped make my choice, and I don’t regret it. If I can get even a fourth of the life of the sixteen years of service that I got from my original Maverick TX-450, then I’ll be happy.
Updated January 10, 2012:
Have been using this Philips Norelco G370 trimmer for almost three years since this review was posted on January 24, 2009. Actually wondered how long it would really last when I originally posted it, with most of the concerns being (1) the life of the rechargeable battery, and (2) the sharpness of the blades on the attachments. Had shaved my beard off in 2010, so it became a daily moustache trimmer. Then I grew the beard again a little over a year ago, and it has seen daily use once again. Happy to report that the trimming attachments are still sharp, and the rechargeable battery is still going strong. This has turned out to be one of the best bargains that I’ve bought here… period.
34 of 38 people found the following review helpful.
61 of 74 people found the following review helpful.
1) The trimmer cannot operate on A/C power alone. This means you can’t plug it into the wall and use it. Instead, you have to charge the battery, then unplug it to use it.
2) About 2 weeks after I bought it, the beard trimmer attachment broke. The little tabs that hold it at different lengths snapped off so you can only use it on the shortest setting, and you have to hold the attachment on with your hand so it won’t slide off. Clearly, I’m not the only one who this has happened to.
3) The nose trimmer has very dull blades. I don’t normally use a nose trimmer nor do I really need one, but I have a cheap one that I got in my Christmas stocking that I’ve used a few times. Out of curiosity, I tried the attachment that came with this trimmer and was introduced to a new kind of pain. It was pulling at the hairs but not cutting them.
I contacted the a representative at Norelco to see if I they would send me a replacement beard attachment or if I could purchase just that attachment. They directed me to their service centers who wanted $10 for just that attachment. Including shipping, it would have cost me almost what I payed for the whole set.
My advice: pay a little more for something sturdier. That’s what I plan on doing.
- [Sold As A Pack Of 2 Units] Garnier
- Terre D’ Hermes By Hermes For Men. Parfum
- Amazing Grass Amazing Meal Organic
- Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial
- Vaseline Men Body And Face Lotion
- Terre D’ Hermes By Hermes For Men. Eau De
- Abercrombie & Fitch ~ Fierce ~ Cologne
- Aubrey Organics – Honeysuckle Rose
- American Crew By American Crew
- Usher Vip By Usher For Men. Eau De
- American Crew Hair Recovery Foam 5.07Oz
- Now Foods Shea Butter 7-Ounce
- Natrol Nuhair Men’s 30 Day Kit
- Premier By Dead Sea Premier Luxury
- Ck One By Calvin Klein For Men And Women
- Moom – Hair Removal System For Men 1 Kit
- Old Spice After Shave Lotion Splash
- Lab Series Skincare For Men Treat – Oil
- Burt’s Bees Men’s Body Wash 12-Ounce
- Z Zegna By Ermenegildo Zegna For Men. Eau