Pureology Serious Colour Care Pure Volume Shampoo 10.1 Ounces
- Amazon Sales Rank: #681 in Beauty
- Size: 10.1 Ounce
- Brand: Pureology
- Model: 20V510A
- Released on: 2005-04-18
- Ingredients: AntiFadeComplex®ZeroSulfate®Advanced Volumizing Micro-Emulsion TechnologyMultiweight Protein ComplexSoy, Oat, and WheatSignature Aromatherapy BlendAmber, Mandarin, and Ylang Ylang
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.25″ h x 1.50″ w x 3.00″ l, .63 pounds
- Longer Lasting Hair Colour Guaranteed!
- This distinguishable moisture-rich formula is free of harsh colour-stripping sulfates and salts. It pumps up your fine, limp hair and keeps the colour fresh
- Our potent AntiFade Complex protects versus color fade.
- Not tested on animal
27 of 27 people found the following review helpful.
I’m a believer
By The Liberrian
With my fine, stick-straight hair, I had given up on volumizing products that never worked. I bought this primarily to slow down my color fade and–O, Happy Day!–this product actually does what it claims! I used the shampoo and conditioner as directed and let my hair air dry. No styling, no additional products, and my hair looked noticeably fuller, soft and shiny. My color seems to be staying in much better than it did when I was using other shampoos, so I think it’s worth the money.
Still using the original bottles that I bought back in March, and still really liking it. With other shampoos, my color faded quickly and looked brassy. I can use this every day with very little fading–there will always be some–so I’m happy, and a little goes a long way. Between the small amount needed to get my hair clean and shiny and the money I save on touching up my color, I think it’s worth it.
20 of 20 people found the following review helpful.
BEST for color-treated hair
I highly recommend for anyone with color-treated hair. AND it gives great volume for my fine hair. This shampoo is very concentrated, so you won’t need alot of product (ie. “goes a long way”). The salon I go to sells this for almost $9 more than Amazon, so you won’t find a better deal than here. DO allow for slightly longer shipping though.
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
I stumbled upon this Pureology shampoo when I borrowed some from a friend and I was so impressed. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft (even without the conditioner). I only use a small amount (about the size of a nickle) and it really lathers up quite nicely so a 10 oz. bottle goes a long way. I highly recommend this product, especially for people who color their hair and it’s nice even if you don’t color.
See all 50 customer reviews…