* Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia* Plant Part: Flower Head* Extraction Method: Steam Distilled* Origin: Bulgaria* Description: An evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers.* Color: Pale yellow with a tint of green* Common Uses: Herbalist regards Lavender as the most utile and versatile necessary oil for therapeutic purposes. Lavender is the necessary oil most normally affiliated with burns and healing of the skin. It likewise has antiseptic and analgesic properties which will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. It likewise has cytophylactic properties that promote rapid healing and support reduce scarring. The scent of Lavender is said to have a calming effect on the body and it may be used to reduce anxiety, stress and publicize sleep. Lavender Bulgarian is a very therapeutic grade comparable in status to the better known Lavender Population. The dissimilar soil, temperature, precipitation, etc. contributes to a good deal of subtle changes in scent, the biggest vantage being for more sophisticated label claims.* Consistency: Thin* Note: Top * Strength of Aroma: Strong* Blends well with: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Tangerine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang* Aromatic Scent: The rich lavender-floral nature of this assortment makes it somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than our Lavender 40/42. It smells more like fresh lavender.* History: Lavender is adapted to living in a arid climate and is native to the western half of the Mediterranean, reaching altitudes of up to 1800 meters. It is believed that the Romans and the Benedictine monks subsequently introduced it to rest of Europe.* Cautions: Non toxic, non irritant and non sensitizing. For external use only.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #145 in Lawn & Patio
- Brand: Edens Garden
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Lavender necessary oil has an aroma similar to fresh lavender flowers
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 128 oils- Adoration blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
18 of 18 people found the following review helpful.
A Must Have
This is one of my very favorite Lavenders as it is a bit sweeter than the others. A true lavender scent and as with all Lavenders a MUST HAVE in any aromatherapists’ repetoire. This one is true and of higher frequency than others I’ve purchased, very pleased with it.Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 30 mlLavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
16 of 17 people found the following review helpful.
This could be my favorite lavender, great for therapy of all kinds, fresh scent. I like the orafice reducers on these bottles. I use Lavender for everything, headaches, sleep, anxiety, of course massage. I use it on my skin with too for blackheads and acne. The Edens Garden bulgarian is balanced, affordable and therapeutic.Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil- 10 mlTop 6 Basic Sampler Pack 100% Pure Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 mlEssential Oil Basic Sampler Set- 6/10 ml
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
By Gretchen L. Tesche
I love this lavender oil, I use it in my home rather than other ‘home fragrance’ sprays. Works well to diffuse the odors from a stinky diaper pail! And I don’t have to worry about my son breathing in chemicals that might be harmful to him. Plus, lavender is supposed to be calming, so the bedroom seems like the perfect place to use this scent.
See all 53 customer reviews…